All memberships also require a one-time $50 initiation fee for new members. (Please note that this does not apply to the $20 day pass.)
- Annual membership – $700
- Annual family membership – $1,400 (includes a person, their spouse, and dependent children)
- 6-month membership – $400
- Monthly membership – $70
- 10-Punch Pass, valid for 3 consecutive months – $150
- Guest Pass – $20 (for non-members visiting the gym with a member)
SCG members may bring guests to the gym to climb. Guests must sign a waiver, purchase a Guest Day Pass and pass applicable Certification tests prior to climbing.
PLEASE NOTE: The Summit Climbing Gym is a co-op gym. All of the money for memberships goes into keeping the gym running. EVERYONE visiting the gym must have signed a waiver and pay for their use of the gym (either via a day pass, punch pass, or monthly/annual membership). If you are caught bringing someone to the gym who has not paid for their visit, YOUR membership will be terminated with NO refund.
JOINING IS EASY – In Person OR Online
- Sign the Summit Climbing Gym Waiver (online)
- Purchase a membership
- Complete belay/lead tests
- Receive a key fob for gym access
How to join IN PERSON
Signing up in person is the easiest and fastest way to get your membership and have any additional questions answered. (Plus you’ll be able to get a key fob that will allow you to get into the gym every day from 6 AM to 11 PM and take the belay/lead climbing tests.) Since we’re just a co-op, we have limited staffed hours. Volunteers are available to assist with all memberships Monday through Thursday from 6 PM to 8 PM. Please ring the doorbell if the door is shut. Once you get into the gym find the volunteer in the fluorescent yellow shirt and they’ll be able to help you. If you don’t see a yellow shirt, feel free to ask anyone in the gym who the volunteer on duty is.
The volunteer will show you how to set up an account on MindBody online (which you can also do on your own – see the instructions in the next section below) and they’ll get you set up with a key fob. They’ll also give you a quick overview of how the gym works and what is expected of you as a member. They’ll also give you a belay test (either top rope or lead, depending on your comfort and experience level).
How to join ONLINE
SCG uses MindBody Online to manage memberships, and you have to set up an account to become a member. Once you setup your account, you can manage your membership, view visit history, and more!
- CLICK HERE and create an account with MindBody Online, our online membership portal.
- Once you are logged in, click the “online store” tab at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Contracts” for monthly, 6-month, and annual passes. Click “Services” for 10-punch passes. New members select “Initial” contracts, which include the $50 Initiation Fee
Don’t forget – Once you purchase your membership online, come to the gym during volunteer staff hours to complete your belay/lead tests and receive a key-fob.
Can’t make it during volunteer staff hours?
No problem! Please email email@example.com to schedule a time with staff.