WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!
We are member owned and operated which means you are going to be part of our “For climbers. By climbers” mantra. This also means that we don’t have staff at all times, so bear with us and we will bring you into the fold. Once you become a member, you will have access to the gym from 6am to 11pm, 7 days a week!
GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOW!
All memberships except the punch-card and day pass include a one time $50 initiation fee.
- Annual membership – $700
- Annual family membership – $1,400 (includes a person, their spouse, and dependent children)
- 6-month membership – $400
- Monthly membership – $70
- 10 Punch Pass – $150
- Guest Pass – $20 (for non-members visiting the gym with a member)
SCG members may bring guests to the gym to climb. Guests must sign a waiver, purchase a Guest Day Pass and pass applicable Certification tests prior to climbing.
JOINING IS EASY – In Person OR Online
- Sign the SCG Waiver
- Purchase a membership
- Complete belay/lead tests
- Receive a key fob for gym access
How to join IN PERSON
Signing up in person is the easiest and fastest way to get your membership and have any additional questions answered. Staff is available to assist with all memberships Monday thru Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Don’t see anyone at the desk? Poke your head into the climbing wall area and ask for the person on duty.
How to join ONLINE
Signing the waiver and purchasing a membership online is easy, however you still have to come by the gym to complete belay/lead tests and to receive a key-fob for gym access. SCG uses MindBody Online to manage memberships. Once you setup your account, you can manage your membership, view visit history, and more!
- CLICK HERE and create an account with MindBody Online, our online membership portal.
- Once you are logged in, click the “online store” tab at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Contracts” for monthly, 6-month, and annual passes. Click “Services” for 10-punch passes. New members select “Initial” contracts, which include the $50 Initiation Fee
Don’t forget – Once you purchase your membership online, come to the gym during volunteer staff hours to complete your belay/lead tests and receive a key-fob.
- All youth five years old, and older, must be paid members of SCG. Climbers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult or other member while using the facility.
- The BOM may vote to allow children under 16, but over 13, to have access during normal operating hours without an adult or other member present.
- A parent must sign waivers for any youth using the gym facilities.
Can’t make it during volunteer staff hours?
No problem! Please email email@example.com to schedule a time with staff.